Z57, Inc. (Parent company: Constellation Software Inc. listed on the TSE as CSE) has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them leverage the power of social media to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets.
Built on culture, the Z57 sales team is on a mission to show each real estate agent the power of social media and the impact it can have on their business. We do this one phone call at a time and we’re looking for more individuals wired the way we are – how are we wired? Well, the ideas of: constantly developing, always looking to win the day, building leadership skills, acting with integrity and bringing a high-amount of passion to everything we do come to mind. If that’s you… join our team today!
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently hit and exceed sales targets set by the Director of Sales.
- Frequently hold 1:1’s with your sales team – coaching, mentoring and shaping their performance, identity, habits and growth.
- Identify and remove roadblocks for your team, allowing them to achieve more and buy-in to your leadership.
- Manage and help reps track their KPIs, focusing on inputs that drive outputs/results.
- Be a strong sales leader with an addictive presence that people want to follow. Achieve this through a consistent voice and a deep believe in your team.
- Provide ongoing training to fill skillset or industry knowledge gaps.
- Partner with service and onboarding to make sure new clients get set up efficiently.
- Ensure the sales team is properly using our internal CRM.
- Participate in sales hiring and sales training at the discretion of the Sales Director.
- Be intentional about establishing and maintaining the individual — and team– morale of your sales team.
What’s in it for you:
- Base plus bonuses; OTE $90,000/annually
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing software companies, worldwide.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent benefits package – starting day 1!
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Be a leader in our sales mentorship program.
By applying, you’re saying you have:
- 1-2 years of sales manager experience with a proven track record of achieving revenue targets and growing employees.
- Excellent mentoring, team building, coaching and leadership skills.
- Ample amounts of leadership, accountability and integrity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)