Z57, Inc. (Parent company: Constellation Software Inc. listed on the TSE as CSE) has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them leverage the power of social media to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets.
Built on culture, the Z57 sales team is on a mission to show each real estate agent the power of social media and the impact it can have on their business. We do this one phone call at a time and we’re looking for more individuals wired the way we are – how are we wired? Well, the ideas of: constantly developing, always looking to win the day, building leadership skills, acting with integrity and bringing a high-amount of passion to everything we do come to mind. If that’s you… join our team today!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect new business nationwide through marketing-provided inbound leads.
- Position yourself as a marketing expert (because you will become one!)
- Execute a consultative sales process, assessing each prospects’ needs.
- Speak passionately about the impact of social media.
- Meet & exceed your monthly sales expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to quickly achieve $3,000 – $6,500/month in commissions.
- Participate in a well-refined, polished (and paid) sales training program led by a former top producer.
- Be apart of one of the fastest growing software companies, worldwide.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent benefits package – starting day 1!
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Participate in our sales mentorship program.
By applying, you’re saying you have:
- Ample amounts of leadership, accountability and integrity.
- The ability to learn and implement a consultative sales process.
- A deep passion for sales.
- Already shown the ability to relentlessly pursue a goal, in any environment.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Headquartered in Toronto, CA with 13,000+ employees worldwide, Constellation Software Inc. acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses. Constellation is currently operating 13 companies within the Real Estate Group – with more acquisitions coming in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)