This position is part of our Client Advocacy team and is responsible for delivering a world class service experience across multiple brands. The Client Advocacy team resides and supports all customers from our San Diego location in Sorrento Mesa. This is an ideal position for a passionate, proactive and driven individual who enjoys interacting with people and achieving success. It’s a role where you will be offered as much responsibility as you are able or willing to handle, in addition to ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- Provide simultaneous support to multiple brands via phone, email, chat or other channel as defined for each brand
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction via phone and email
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Provide customer-obsessed service and go the extra mile on every interaction to engage customers
- Provide technical and marketing training to clients
- Provide solutions to customer complaints and escalated issues
- Troubleshoots product issues
- Work closely with a tight-knit, energetic team
- Attend company and department training and meetings, as necessary
Requirements (Knowledge, Skill, and Education/Experience):
- Ability to learn 3 or more separate software systems and be an expert in each
- Must be a people person with a with the ability to handle a wide variety of customer types.
- Must have a positive, results-oriented attitude
- Eagerness to always be learning and improving
- Strong documenting and typing skills required
- Ability to focus on the details while seeing the big picture
- Ability to be self-motivated and be a self-starter
- Must be comfortable with technology and integrated systems.
- Impeccable attendance and punctuality
- Strong grasp of the English language and grammar skills
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and listening.
- Ability to handle competing demands and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior customer service experience is a must!
Benefits of this position:
- Competitive base pay and extra monthly bonus opportunities!
- Participate in a well-refined, polished (and paid) training program.
- Be apart of one of the fastest growing software companies, worldwide.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent benefits package – starting day 1!
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Participate in our Mentor360 program!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)