Z57, Inc. (Parent company: Constellation Software Inc. listed on the TSE as CSE) has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them leverage the power of social media to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets.
Built on culture, the Z57 sales team is on a mission to show each real estate agent the power of social media and the impact it can have on their business. We do this one phone call at a time and we’re looking for more individuals wired the way we are – how are we wired? Well, the ideas of: constantly developing, always looking to win the day, building leadership skills, acting with integrity and bringing a high-amount of passion to everything we do come to mind. If that’s you… join our team today!
What you’ll do:
- Through education, you will upsell our current customers leading to additional revenue.
- Help own the success of every customer partnering with Customer Service.
- Position yourself as a marketing expert (because you will become one!)
- Execute a consultative sales process, assessing each prospects’ needs.
- Speak passionately about the impact of social media and search engine traffic.
- Meet & exceed your monthly sales expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to quickly achieve $3,000 – $6,500/month in commissions.
- Participate in a well-refined, polished (and paid) sales training program led by a former top producer.
- Be apart of one of the fastest growing software companies, worldwide.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent benefits package – starting day 1!
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Participate in our sales mentorship program.
By applying, you’re saying you have:
- A proven track record selling high dollar marketing and advertising services over the phone. (1-2 years preferred)
- Ample amounts of leadership, accountability and integrity.
- The ability to learn and implement a consultative sales process.
- A deep passion for sales.
- Already shown the ability to relentlessly pursue a goal, in any environment.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)