Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, managers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
As a key member of the Client Development team, the Account Manager is responsible for managing a book of business to ensure client retention. In addition, the AM is responsible for upgrading current clients using a consultative approach. The Account Manager works closely with the support team to ensure high quality service to our clients.
Job Responsibilities Activities required to achieve position’s main duties as summarized above
- Perform monthly or quarterly review of customer performance
- Advise assigned customers on optimal strategy for success
- Retain assigned customer’s revenue within defined metrics
- Consult with customers on additional services to enhance their business
- Document phone and email interactions in accordance with company policies
Competencies List of qualities need to achieve responsibilities – should tie to score card
- Ability to maintain strong, long lasting client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to hit sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing/grammar skills
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to managing competing demands while paying strict attention to detail
Qualifications [Minimum required Education and Experience]
- 2-3 years’ relevant software sales or account manager experience with a proven record of success
- Experience working in a subscription and/or SaaS Business with focus on customer retention and contract renewal strategies
- Proficient with CRM software and MS Office
- Real Estate experience highly preferred but not required
- 4-year degree preferred but not required
Position Type/Expected Hours of work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)